Sunday, May 29, 2011

Recent Life Of A Scrapper

Hello Followers,
It has been a very bust 3 weeks for me but I finally get two days off in a row! YAY!!!

I have a few things to share today first I want to share my Patrotic project that I made for the Frosted Designs Guest Designer spot on the 20th of may





This is a picture frame that I decided to do my project for. I like making mini scrap frames. When you finish them and put them in the frames they look so pretty!







Also I am the sponsor for May at Scrapper Sanctuary and I put the prize package together that is sponsored by my etsy shop.










Also The Scrapper Sanctuary is ROckin!!! If you have not had a chance to come you should totally come and check us out! We are preparing for our next round of challenges for the month of June! We have an awesome prize for participants and coming up towards the end of june is our very first blog hop! for details on challenges and to participate please visit us at http://www.scrapperssanctuary.fourmotion.com/. Ihave two more great challenges coming for the month of June, a color challenge and a word challenge. Please check back for details on the first of the month.






On another note I have been so busy I have not congratulated myself on finishing school! CONGRATS TOCCARA!!!!! I am not a Administrative Medical Assistant and soon will be a Certified Medical Administrative Assistant! I take my certification exam this week coming and I am excited about my accomplishments and I am I am thankful to God for all that he has done for me, and all that he has allowed me to accomplish. My Graduation Cermony is sometime in Septemeber don't have a actually date yet!


Here is my BOM (book of me) challenge layout. Over on scrapper sanctuary Rajah a Design Team Memeber is hosting a monthly BOM challenge and there is a prompt






Prompt #1 was to take a pircture of yourself with ten random facts about yourself. here was my take on the prompt:





As some already know I have the name of queen of Unique so instead of listing the facts with words I used pictures or embellies to list my facts:



1. I love owls



2. I love the color Purple, and I also love the color turquoise



3. I love to see tickets of any kind



4. I love butterflies



5. I love the bible



6. I love buttons



7. I love Crafting



8. I love being me



9. I love lined paper it gets me excited



10. By Grace I am saved and have become the woman I am



I can't wait for prompt #2 for June and I am excited!!!!







The new Job!



The new hob is going great! Not always fun but I am helping people and I love helping and inspiring others!





That is it for tonight! Off to the ministry site





Always Toccara




































No comments: