Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Challenges at Scrappers Sanctuary

Hello Friends! As Design Team member of The Scrappers Sancturary are having our grand opening and our challenges for May are up and running. There are about 12 great challenges there for you to dig into. Here are my challenges for the month . Each month I will be hosting a Word/journaling challenge and a Color challenge. For this months word challenge your challenge is to use the word WISH on a layout or project and for journaling use rhyming in it. Simple right. This month My etsy shop is sponsoring the Month of May and I will be putting together a kit with some of my handmade journaling tags, ribbon flowers, page charm and some brand papers I just got. So if you would like to be elgible for this prize you will first have to sign up at The Scrappers Sanctuary and get started.




Next challenge is Color challenge. This month you must use the color GREEN! This is a MONO color challenge so this color has to be the main focus of this challenge. Follow the same directions to participate in this challenge and I hope to see you there. If you sign up please let me know you came from visiting my site.




Have a good Evening!!!

No comments: