Thursday, April 14, 2011

New Layout

Here is a layout I created just for Frosted Designs Friday challenge but did not upload in time. It was fun and I got to use some brads and order some more from The Crafty Pearl. This is of my daughter Jayla playing in a pumpkin patch back in October of 2010. Since I had been sick for a while I am just catching up to with some of my photo's to scrap allthough I don't scrap in picture order any how. I will be a Guest Designer on Frosted Designs in May and I have created my project. I want to share but I think it will be best to wait until it comes out for the May challenge over of Frosted Designs. I used the new papers by Sassafras Ellie's Tale. I bought a few papers from my LSS and some from Sweetly Smitten collection. Ithink it came out great doing it with a headache that was really bad. I started it okay and got a headache throughout the layout so I tried to still put as much time into it as I would have if I was not in pain. The challenge was to use BRADS!!! I used brads from The Crafty Pearl shop on etsy and I ordered some more brads from her today. www.Frosteddesigns.blogspot.com to find out more about their challenges. They also have a crop coming up! I will post the blinkie on my blog for the details for my fellow followers.

No comments: