Thursday, April 14, 2011

Layouts and Etsy Shop News!

I wanted to share some of the things I had been working on. I have three blogs I manage and sometimes I think I posted things for this blog when I did not. Between operation handmade blessings, Beautiful Awakening Women Ministry, sb.com, and other sites, I tend to forget where I have posted my layouts and projects. So here are a few. This is a card I made for my one of my bestfriends since we were 12-13 years old. This is a layout of myself. This was me right after being sick for so long I believe this was my first outing after 5 months of pain and suffering. I love the colors I used so bright and happy! I used some stuff I picked up at michaels by reccollections. The butterfly in particular which is my favorite! The flowers are also by reccolections and some of the borders. This is a layout of my two oldest daughters. I had fun playing around with some stuff in my craft room. Please Visit my etsy shop. I have added a lot of new items and have sold a few also. My dog chains seem to be qutie popular because I sold about four at a yard sale and three three from my shop. I have some in the shop now and all valentines day items are on sale now! CraftyChicByHand!

No comments: