Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Crop Layouts, Challenges

This is my take on Frosted Designs Friday challenge make and use a handmade embellishment(s) on a project. I chose to make a card. I don't make cards often but I have been in the mood for them. The polka dot flower I made from ribbon, and I added a felt circle pieces that I bought from an etsy store. I really love the colors and it just reminds me of happy!








These three projects above are from simply scrapping crafts site where I entered three challenges and I got to complete these at an all night crop at Scraporium a LSS. we had fun and I did not stay the whole crop til 6am but I did leave about 12:30am so I got about61/2 hours of crop time. I did get to play around with the cricuit a bit. It is really time consuming to use that thing and I am more ready than I was before to get one...not quite sold out to get one yet but I do like it just not enough to spend so much. It is going down in price and if the price is right I may make the investment.


Other News: I almost purchased a copic marker just to test it out. I am not into them or cards to buy such and expensive marker but I did get to see how they work because a lot of the ladies at the crop are card makers and use them. maybe next time!










4 comments:

Ann said...

Very pretty projects! It's hard to pick one favorite. The flowers are beautiful and I just love the owls!
Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

BugBites said...

what a fun card- you should o cards more often.TFS with us at Frosted Desgins.

ToccaraFeliciano said...

thank ladies!

Devonne said...

Toccara Hi! I love your card and beautiful LOs Looks like you have beenhttp://seeitfeelitbeit.blogspot.com/ a busy lady.