Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tags, Ministry, Life


This tag is for Marticia for being such a great host! She also is hosting a Demin pocket swap which I think is so cool! I have joined that one also!



I am back in the game! Since my long recovery from some things I was going through I was able to complete a swap! This is my first swap back! It has been a long 5 months! I have in that time created a Women Ministry Blog, called Beautiful Awakening! I have about 5 members! We opened last week sometime and I am pretty excited about where God is taking me. It sure is a blessing, I am fighting my way through victory! So Marticia has hosted a tag/lace swap and I have created tags for this swap and for my shop which I hope to get some things in there this upcoming week.


This tag I actually will be selling in my etsy shop!


For the swap! I used a bunch of goodies I have not been able to use. I bought them right before I got sick and I got to have fun with them!




I love this one! This is for Valentine's Day! I made this one with some Vintage seasonal papers by Tim Holtz!


Have not been able to do a scrapbook page yet but I did make it to my LSS right after Christmas a got a bunch of stuff! I have used some of it in these tags here. It will feel so great to complete a scrapbook page and I can't wait to share with you all! Visit my new Ministry Blog where I spend a lot of time now, I think you will enjoy it and be uplifted! Bring a friend also. Oh I have some great music on there to enjoy while you browse around.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DESTINY MARIE FELICIANO!!!!!!

My Oldest baby girl is 9 years old today! I can't believe that she is 9 and that I have a 9 year old! I am getting old I guess! I Thank God that I have had her for 9 years and I pray for many more! Be blessed my daughter and I am thankful that you are in my life. Praise God, Be thankful, Eat cake, enjoy the family!




No comments: