Thursday, September 9, 2010

Taking a Break!

Hello Followers,

For the last month My health has not been at its best. I got better from one thing and found out I had some other issues that I apparently have had for two years. I am trying to get myself together and trying to get used to new medication that I am taking. I Have taken down my new site that I created on the spruz network. I had about 2o followers and I am sorry that I had to do that but I can keep up with something like that right now. I have to focus on getting my daily duties accomplished! i will thought keep you all updated and keep me in your thoughts! I am not sure when I will be back to scrapping but I know when I do I wont be so involved on the net so much. I have learned in the last month that I have been spending too much time online and I am going to fix that! So Thank you all so much for following me and I hope you do stop in still when I post! Devonne I need your email addy I have lost it so we can talk!

Much Love
Just as I am
Toccara

3 comments:

DeVonne said...

I am sad to hear you are not feeling well, I will keep you in my prayers. My email is devonne7@yahoo.com, I would love to "talk", anytime. :)

MaRLeNeF said...

Hey Tocarra, just wanted to say hello, hope all is well, gotta check out the new site on pp, hope all is well. xxx marlene

Luisa said...

Hi Toccara! Not sure if you will read this post. But wanted to wish you a prompt recovery and let you know that you are in my prayers! Sincerely, Luisa