Sunday, August 29, 2010

September Sponsor

On My New Site the September Sponsor is The Crafty Pearl! She has the prettiest Brads and handmade felt flowers. I got them and feel in love with them. She was nice enough to give me some to work with as an example and let me tell you I am super excited! Go on over to CraftyChicCreations and get the events/challenges for the month of September so that you can get started on those creations that will put you in the running toward some of these fabulous brads. They are handmade with good quality fabric and they are really a nice size. To check out what is up for grabs and other nice brads made by the crafty pearl vist her shop at www.thecraftypearl.etsy.com

Can't wait to see you over at CCCreations and register to the site and get started. We have 12 members waiting for you to join in on the fun!

1 comment:

DeVonne said...

hey there, I followed your link to the new site and it says it "has been deleted or moved". I'd love to check it out though. :)