Thursday, August 26, 2010

NEW SITE!!!


I am excited to be writing this today! I have started my own site!!!! After being a DT memeber on some great sites and after helping create one and having to leave it for one reason or another I am excited that I have my OWN!!!!! I have been working on my site for two days now and it looks good although not complete. I have 3 people that have joined me already and there are some challenges all ready posted for the month of September and one to get started on now! I have a great Sponsor for this month and I am excited to have her. Please visit the site to see the sponsor for September!!!! CraftyChicCreations is brand new and waiting for you to stop by. Register to the site and began in the Bring a friend challenge! There is an awesome prize for the one who brings the most friends with them to the site.
You must first join yourself
Have each person you bring join the site
Make sure you RSVP for the event and follow the instructions that are located in the event! you will see the event on the main page and it is called Bring a Friend Challenge!
I hope to see you there!
Toccara

No comments: