Friday, July 2, 2010

My First Kit "Summer Earth"

Hello,
It is Friday and I am glad of that! That surprise I had to share is here...It is the very first kit I’ve created! The kit is called Summer Earth Collection! I want to create kits and I am trying this out to see if I have what it takes to do so! This kit is loaded with lots of goodies and I am excited about it! I have already started creating layouts with this collection.

This Kit contains:
Basic Grey
Me and My big ideas
K & Company
Prima
Sassafras
Crete Paper
Making Memories
Fibers
Ribbon
Pins
Patterned Paper
Cardstock
Diecuts
Borders
3D stickers
Tags
Journaling tags








































Here are some layouts I have created using my very first Kit!!!!




I hope that you like them and let me know what you think of the kit! I need some feedback since this is something I would like to do let me know some things you like to see in a kit! People who leave comments about things they like to see in a kit will be entered to win a RAK from my etsy shop CraftyChic ByHand!
TFL!
TTFN- Toccara



































































































2 comments:

Amanda said...

EXCELLENT kit! I love your examples too! :D You've got a few of my favs in there!! Great job! :D Love ANYTHING with BG in it!!

PaperDiva said...

Hi Toccara...lots of goodies in your pack! Now all you have to do is add some Thickers (LOL) Great job with your first one!