Friday, July 16, 2010

Colorful Creations Blog Hop July 17th 2010

Welcome to our first Colorful Creations blog hop!! We are so excited to introduce our site and our Design Team to you!!

If you have arrived here from SheShe's blog welcome to the CC blog hop!! Or if you have stumbled across this by chance and want to play along then you can head back to Colorful Creations blog to start at the beginning and collect your words.

Colorful Creations has been created as a place where members can rally together as a crafting community, showcase their crafting talents, share their ideas, learn, and participate in exciting challenges. Our Design Team is here for you - to provide inspiration, to answer questions, or even just chat!!

Hello and welcome. I am Toccara Feliciano one of the Design Team Members of Colorful Creations. I dabble in a little bit of everything. I love making layouts and and being crafty! I am just a huge lover of scrappin and one of my favorite company's to use is K&C,This word is very important for the swap so pick it up as you go along to your next blog. I also do love SWAPS!!!! SO ....
How does the hop work? You will hop to each Design Team member’s blog; there you will find a challenge and scrapbooking related word. While you are there you will participate in that blog’s challenge, collect your word and then “hop” to the next blog. A link to the next blog will be provided for you.
The last blog will direct you back to Colorful Creations, once you have visited all seven blogs, participated in that blog’s challenge and collected your words, please go back to Colorful Creations to post your words in the gallery with the tag for that blog.


Blog Hop Challenge

In celebration of our first blog hop I am hosting the following challenge today only.

Here is Your cahllenge today! It is called a Button or Two. I would like for you to create a layout or card using one or two buttons to it. That is it! it is that simple. I have used in my card a stamp from our sponsors for this blog hop. Stamp and Create Stamps are just so darn cute! Here is a sample of my creation I used using some buttons!


I hope you can participate in this challenge. To be elgible for a RAK from me and this wonderful prize from Stamp and Create below


also more info about the blog hop to be elgible:


1. You MUST be a follower of my blog and;

2. You MUST also be a registered member at Colorful Creations. You can do that here at colorful creations

Please use Mr. Linky the second link to your right that says Mr. Linky to upload your creation for my challenge to. You must upload here also to be elgible to win the grand prize or the RAK I am giving away to one lucky winner of my challenge here.
We hope that you will take part in all the challenges as well as continue on through the blog hop.

Please make sure you visit the entire team today: If you're joining us mid-hop, be sure to hop all the way around!

Thank you for joining me on the hop today. Be sure to make your way to the end of the hop where you can be entered to win the blog hop Candy!

LISA is the next blog on the hop!

Entries must be uploaded to CC site NLT July 21st to be eligible for grand prize drawing.






Happy Blog Hopping!
-Admin Toccara

6 comments:

Stacy said...

http://colorfulcreations.ning.com/photo/happy-birthday-mom/next?context=user Here is my take on your challenge on the bloghop. It is the card called Sending Love. I am not sure if I linked it correctly. stacy h-w

karen In Houston said...

Toccara, love this card and your challenge. I hope to get something ready tomorrow.....

me said...

Here's mine: http://colorfulcreations.ning.com/photo/bo-bunny/next?context=album&albumId=5658615:Album:1079

Already posted it in CC's gallery too!:) Hope you like it! :)

scraphappy55 said...

I did it three buttons sorry the glue is still wet off to make something else. This was fun I could stay here all day, just love the music how did you get it to play on your blog

scraphappy55 said...

hey just love the music, I am following you under nanny 20

ToccaraFeliciano said...

I love the crations for my challenge! Great job! I have one moreto check out but that you all for playing along!