Sunday, May 9, 2010

Colorful Creations New Site

Okay! This have been a little crazy! First we were moving from ning to spruz! in a nut shell without all the drama I am no longer at CDS! I have created a site with my Good Friend Breshevia who own the blog scrappin she-she! Our site is so colorfull bright and active. We have so many challenges going on right now we are just having a ball! http://www.colorfulcreations.ning.com/ please go and check us out you wont be sorry! Go now before you miss all the fun! We also have a blog to help showcase all of our members creations so you may want to follow our blog for updates! hope to see you there! We have some wonderful groups there to join.


I am so excited about the site and to be working with my friend! We also have a brand new Design Team that will be announced Tomorrow!
Thanks Toccara

No comments: