Saturday, March 13, 2010

Unique Technique Challenge

I am Design Team member over on Creative Scrapbooking Divas and I have a group called Unique Technique! I come up with these unique challenge to get those creative juices flowing so for this time around I wanted them to do a layout about their favorite shoes and to use some photo editing. I used the shoes pastry I love them and everytime I go to get some there are no more left in my size so I used my daughters! here is my layout using the Unique Technique! Oh I used cartooning as a photo editing feature. the shoes are colorful so I wanted to bring them out more by using cartooning. and I added a little spotlight to it also!
used: K & Company die cut paper doll collection.
Chipboard Letters
Dusty Concord Distress Ink
Glitter Thickers
gems stone stickers
prima flowers
ribbon
eyelets
crop a dile
purple sharpie
Winner receives Papers by K&Company and some other goodies! Due March 22nd

No comments: