Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Diva's Scrappy Blog Hop

Hello and Welcome to my blog. On Behalf of Creative Scrapbooking Divas where I am a DT member I want to welcome you to our band new sites Blog Hop Launch. (if you did not arrive here from Creative scrapbooking Divas site please click the link to go there). To celebrate our new success we wanted you to get to know our DT and creators of this site so we created A Divas Scrappy Blog Hop. Here you will hop around to all four of the wonderful ladies who created this site. We will give you a prompt for a challenge that represents each of us individually. If you make it through this hop you will then be linked back to our wonderful new site where you can start the challenges you picked up from the hop and post them, and start looking around and getting into our wonderful groups, discussions, tutorials, challenges and much more. Our site is so Divalicious!! so you don't want to pass up. You will have to post a comment here on my blog and leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. You will be entered to win a rak for participation in the challenges and blog hop.
Now let me tell you a bit about myself and give you a challenge to try!
I am Toccara And I am a Admin DT member on Creative Scrapbooking Divas. I also design for two other sites and I love every minute that I am scrapping. I am an advid scrapbooker and I love to use unique ways and things on my Layouts. Because I like to dabble in different crafts like beading, making jewelry, sewing I have a variety of things and often use them in my scrapbooking. I also use things that are usually not sold in the scrapbook store. My style is Girly Freestyle. I like to do what I want and if I like it then I run with it. I don't stick to what others feel is popular or a style, I create my own style. I probably create Girly freestyle.LOL! So on with the challenge. I want you to create a mono color layout using PINK!!!!!! Since we are divas we cannot do without a little pink. You can add whatever embellishments you want but they all have to be pink or majority of them. Thanks so much for stopping by and since I am the last on the hop I will be linking you back to the site where you can start posting your creation from the others on the hop and ask questions, chat or whatever you want to do. The hop will last all day until midnight and we will start choosing winners on the 19th so have your creations done by then. Here is my mono color challenge.






Creative Scrapbooking Divas Blog Hop Challenges. Have a great time at our launch and get to scrappin!

11 comments:

A Sarasota said...

Love what you've done with PINK! Happy Blog Hopping!
Alecia

bluucaca said...

love all the pink i'll see what i can come up with and off to the site i go

PaperDiva said...

Hi Tocarra...your Pink mono layout is very pretty. Hopefully I can come up with something just as pretty and pink. Have a blessed day!!!

Luisa said...

PINK is one of my fav colors. Monochromatic? This is a good challenge for me...
Great challenge Toccara!

Angela H said...

Love the pink GF!!! And yes I have to have pink somewhere on my pages!!

Thanks for the inspiration.

SheShe said...

that is really pretty toccara and your little girl is gorgeous! i love whatyou have done with this. I am going to give it a try myself

kath said...

Congratulations on the new site! love your pink lo! Happy hopping
Kathy W

Okispice said...

Pink is sooo Divalicious!

Monica said...

Very cute! I will do my best on this one!

Jans said...

Great challenge!:) and I love your work!:) Happy blog hopping!:)

Debi said...

Oh, sounds like fun! I have two boys, er, young men, so rarely get to work with pink -- but I'm gonna have to find some girly pix somewhere so I can do this one!