Monday, December 21, 2009

Counting it all Joy Monday!

Good evening to all my friends, I hope that all is well with each one of you and I am so happy that the Holidays are here. This is my favorite time of the year because it is mostly family oriented. I have finally Got me a Laptop so I can keep up with my online and Design Team stuff, I am doing well with life. I had a kitchen fire not last Monday but we are all ok! Thank God for his grace and mercy upon my family life. It was a scary moment in life but we made it through. I have been working on some project for crafting and scrapping. I have been able to get some of the ladies at my job to get scrappin so we are all scrapping and showing off our work to one another. I am so grateful that I can inspire people to get something inside of them brought out. That is what God wants to do with us, bring the best out of us and With me being on a christian Design team I am able to glorify him with what he has given me as a true talent. I am thankful for all that he has done for me up until now and what he will be doing in the future of my life. I want to be able to encourage people all around the world and that in everything I do you can see his love. I just felt like venting fora moment so here are some of the things I have been working on thus far. There are some new papers for the holiday season called Jolly by golly by Cosmo Cricket. I have a layout that I created using some of the papers.


Thanks for looking I hope you have a wonder Monday Night and I have only a few post left before my big 100 post. I am still giving away goodies for this so keep it on the look out.

Always,

Just as I am Toccara

No comments: