Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Working Lady

Hello Friends,
Thought I would stop by and say hello! Well I have a full time job now and I have been totally tired. Oh yes It is a hard transition for SAH-M's! I work at a chidcare center with children and I like it. I had a passion for this a couple of years ago and when my third daughter was born I stayed at home with her. Now I am back at the same place because they asked me to come back. I have my own classroom teaching 3 year olds and it is fun and challenging at the same time. The kids have down time(nap time) for a while and that is where I scrap! OHHHHH YESSSS did you think I was not scrappin!LOL Scrappin goes where I go. The online crop for MAF went well and all my design team positions are going well also. I don't stop. But I did not wantto go another day without posting something new on my blog. Here are some of my latest works of art.

Hope you have enjoyed some of my work!

4 comments:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

your work is beautiful---congratz on the new job--i work with kids as well and its so graitfying to know i can love another persons child and help them grow and learn---remain blessed sis!!

MaRLeNeF said...

Hi Toccara, love all your new layouts!! I got something for you over at my blog!!! Hugs, Marlen

Pocono Pam said...

Congrats on the new job! YOu are blessed to not only have a job you love, but can srap at as well! 3 yr olds are fun! Have a great day mama!

Cindy Buchanan said...

Hi Toccara!
I left you a little gift on my Blog!
Enjoy!

http://www.graceinmotion.blogspot.com