Saturday, November 21, 2009

Christian Crafters

I am so excited about my challenge this week. Today my challenge is to make your very own favorite bible story book. As a child I used to love those bible story books that used to lay around in the laundry mats for children to ready while their parents did laundry. So now that I design for a christian Site I thought it would be a great idea to make some of our very own. They can be mini albums, 12x12 pages or whatever you wish. The only thing you have to do is add the color white to the layout and flower(s). Please visit us at Christian Crafters and post your creations there. We have a great site that is powered by believer who love to be creative and do it for the glory of God. Here is what I created for this challenge.


This challenge is going on through Friday November 27th. Please post all your creations at Christian Crafters. Thanks for looking and have a great night!

No comments: