Saturday, October 3, 2009

Memories Always Forever Online Crop!

Hello, I am just going to get right to the point because I am so excited about the online crop MAF will be having. As a Design team member I am to spread the news about the crop. There will be some challenges, games, Make and Takes and so much more. There will be individual RAK's from design team members and a grand prize for the winner of the Crop! Please head on over to MAF for the details of the crop... There is a bingo game going on so head over to get the set of words for the bingo game. I am sooooo excited and I will be hosting two games and will have a RAK for one of the games so please join us October 17-19 for some ful fall filled games, challenges, and more.

I can't wait to see you there. Rules for playing and all crop happenings is posted in the crop forum on MAF! Please see the rules before playing with us!

Always, Toccara

No comments: