Saturday, September 12, 2009

Design Team Member Christian Crafters

Well I guess you can say that I am on a roll! As many of you that have been reading my blog know that I am a Christian Girl...I have posted things here pertaining to my faith and it is only smart that I join a christian group right? Well here is some more news I am a new Design Team member for the Christian Crafters Group over at Paper Craft Planet. We are just getting start and we are Launching Today!!! SOooooo Exciting!!!!!! We have our very first challenge going on over there so If you are intrested head on over. We are a group that will have challenges and inspiration to Glorify our Heavenly Father! We believe God gave us our talents and we want to g ive back to him what he has given us as a true Gift. We will have a prayer request over there, a daliy inspiration and much more... We have about 3 women who will share there unique talents to inspire God lift LO's. please go and join Paper Craft Planet then join the group Christian Crafters! You will be truely Blessed! here is my First LO as DT member for the Christian Crafters!
Always Toccara Feliciano

1 comment:

MaRLeNeF said...

Congrats T, that's awesome!!!!