Sunday, August 16, 2009

Winner of My Blog Challenge #2

Hello everyone how are you doing on this wonderful Sunday evening! I hope everyone day went well. SO on to business Tomorrow is the day I am to choose the winner for my Recipe challenge. I will be off to my sister in Law's house for a cook out since we have a family member visiting from Brooklyn New York so I won't be avail. I was reviewing the details of each entry for my challenge to see what I liked most about each giving points for every detail that stuck out to me! They were great LO's but well all know there can only be 1 winner. Sometimes it is easy to just do the random generator or pull from a hat! But if someone works hard on a LO, I want to Atlas the winner to have won by the things I actually like and looking at the detail they put into it. (I have nothing against random generators)! But this way is just my preference. So after going over the details of the LO's which I liked them all but there is one LO that Received the most points! The winner is..............................PAM!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! I will get your prize to you and I hope you enjoy your products from Prima.

2 comments:

Pocono Pam said...

Thank you Toccara! This is was my 1st recipe challenge. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

ToccaraFeliciano said...

Your welcome! I loved all the colors in your LO! you brought out the pastel background!