Friday, August 21, 2009

TGIF

Well it is Friday everyone and I know this is the day of the week everyone loves. So HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!! Well for some Happy Friday News I got a new Job! I have been waiting for an opportunity like this.. I am now a Personal Assistant to a Sales Director, future National Sales Director. I will be in charge of in meetings, events, party planning, Decor of the building and office work. Just for this month I will be making 10 dollars an hour and if I contine to like the job which I know I will, I will be making $20 an hour. That is truely a blessing! God has shown favor on me! Well it is raining now and a little storm is here so see you soon! The winner will be announced tomorrow for the sweet tooth swap challenge! Good Luck eveyone!

Happy Friday!!! TTFN

No comments: