Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sketchy Thursdays

Good Morning everyone! I wanted to give you a little something to keep you going if you stop by here. Here is another LO for the sketchy Thursday challenge over at MAF! I really liked the sketch so here is my take on it.


You can find a sketch every Thursday and at MAF by DT Diana! Go play along!
Now for some other stuff... I have a RAK some call this Really Awesome Kit and some call it Random Act of Kindness! so whatever you want to call it I got one for you. These are products by prima. I have been doing some LO's with this collection from prima called Rock on Bro collection. They have some cool papers in there. In this RAK you will receive
  • 3Designs of papers(4 of each design)
  • 3 journaling cards
  • A pack of 6 prima flowers
  • Four suede flowers

THIS RAK CAN BE YOURS JUST PLAY!!!!

Also there is a seperate prize for doing my challenge over at MAF! It is the bead Embellie Challenge! Go to MAF and look for that hosted by DT member ME!!! The prize is a bunch of assorted beads from my collection!

No comments: