Friday, August 7, 2009

My blog Recipe Challenge Entry!

Here is my version of my blog recipe challenge...Every recipe is here! I know some of us need some inspiration to do this challenge and to get their creativity flowing so here it is...

I have my purple round beads in the corner unerneath the buttefly I put some stickles in the holes. I have my stitching in the center, my two Pattern Papers, actually I have more than two but I have at least two, also beads a my title with wire, my pastel colors in the background of my LO, and my one photo. Hope this helps some of us who needed an example of it.

Have fun Ladies!!!

Always Toccara

3 comments:

Pocono Pam said...

This is perfect!!1 Thanks for the example mama!!!

Pocono Pam said...

Here is my entry for the recipe challenge....

[IMG]http://i26.tinypic.com/ejj144.jpg[/IMG]

Pocono Pam said...

kk mama!!! I added a new LO for the challenge in my gallery over at sb.com-Twinkle My Little Star. Please tell me how to add oics here for future challenges. I feel so silly that I cannot do it! LOL!!!