Saturday, August 1, 2009

Memories Always-Forever Grand Opening Blog Hop!

Welcome to Our first Memories Always-Forever blog hop!! We are soooo excited to introduce our site and our Design team to you!
If you have arrived here any other way than from our blog hop, please go abck to the MAF homepage to start at the beginning of the hop.

Memories Always-Forever (MAF) has been created as a place where members can rally together as a crafting community, showcase their crafting talent, share their ideas, learn, and participate in exciting challenges. Our Design Team is here for you- to provide inspriation, to answer questions, or even just Chat!

If you are wondering who I am, I am Toccara Feliciano I am on the Design Team over at MAF! I am in the group of Beading. I use my love for Beading and twist it around and put them to use in other ways other than Jewelry Making. Over at MAF you can find me showcasing different ways to use beads in LO's and making Embellies for your LO's with beads, giving tips, tutorials, and all things beading. you would be suprised at where Beading can take you. So in addition to you getting to know MAF and the Design Team I have a mini Challenge for you, where you can win a prize in addition to the overall grand Prize here it goes:

Complete a LO using Letter Beads as you title. They can be any shape, form or color, as long as they are letter beads. The title of your LO must be in beads! (And you thought that those letter beads were for young girls that like to make name bracelets). Here is an example of a LO created by me using letter beads:


Title reads split image

If you attempt this challenge you can have a chance win an awesome prize from the Next Blogger you are going to hop on over to. She will let you know what you have to do with the LO you created using my technique.
Thank you for joining me on the hop today. BE sure to make your way to the end of the hop where you can be entered to win this Blog Hop Grand Prize Candy!






Now onto the next talented girlie who ends this Blog hop today! (I know you had so much fun that you wish there was more)...But there is more Just Join MAF and the fun will continue day after day, week after week with fun and exciting challenges and creativity to make you crafting a blast! The Talented KIM click her name to move on but first just a note: If at any point on the hop you happen to get lost or off track just go to notbusyenuf.blogspot.com where the hop begins!


Thanks so very much I hope you had a blast and hope to see you at Memories Always-Forever


I will be so happy to see you over at MAF and stop by to get good use of beads, here are some of the projects I have been working on in beading.

I have created these to go on scrapbook
LO as embellishments!

14 comments:

Lailani said...

I've never tried beads on my layouts...but I am truly inspired now!!! Love your work!! Have a great day today at the Hop!!!

Heather the Mooselover said...

I love your work. Hop, hop

irishirish15 said...

ON the hop! I will definitely try the bead lettering I have some in my stash and this is motivation to use it :)Great work! Off to hop on to the next stop :) Eileen

Charisma3103 said...

Hop hopping along. I have a layout where I did the rainbow in seed beads.

connie said...

I have never used beads in a LO either! Will have to give this a try.

Sandy said...

beads on my layouts,now that sounds like fun!! I will give ita try! I'm hoppin'

Mary said...

i like using beads in my cards....i wish i had some letter ones to make the mini-challenge LO!! i'm hoppin on to the next stop!

kath said...

nice work! I'm hopping on.
Kathy Williams

Okispice said...

I've used beads a few times on my LOs, but I know you are going to inspire me to use lots more!
I'm hopping ...

Terria said...

You do some awesome work I have not tried beads on my LO but I remeber beads as a little girl being braided on to the hair anywhoo i back form memory lane and hopping to the end :)

Luisa said...

This will be a real challenge for me. I think I have some letter beads around my stash. I will search for them...

HazelQ said...

I'm hopping around :) Wonderful idea of the beads, I've never tried that :P

Tonya said...

Really cute layout and your bead projects are fabulous!!

I am hopping along. >;0)

Bhane said...

I am hopping...

http://alwaysforever.ning.com/photo/miss-you-tocarras-alpha-bead?context=user