Monday, August 3, 2009

MAF Blog Hop Winner!

Good afternoon to all! Well the blog hop for Memories Always-Forever was a blast and a success. Well I want to thank all that came over and played along in my mini challenge. I got to see The LO/cards that were made using my challenge. They were all very nice. Well without further delay I want to announce the winner of my challenge.........Please join me and say congrats to Kathy Williams!!!!YEY!! your LO was awesome! Please Leave me a PM over at MAF with your addy so we can get your prize to you! Please go on over to Kim blog I think she want's to show what your prize is and to thank you. leave your addy with her also. let her know you won my challenge!

Thanks, Toccara Feliciano

1 comment:

kath said...

oh how exciting! Thank you for picking me. I will leave my addy at MAF. Thanks