Monday, August 31, 2009

Beading Imagination Challenge!!!

Here is a new challenge from your Design Team Member Toccara over at MAF! (YES ME!)I am hosting a challenge this week and I think this challenge is soooooo fun! So here it is. Those favorite embellishments you love to buy from your LSS, instead of buying, make it out of beads... Whether it is flowers, butterflies, flourishes etc. There is a lot you can do with the extra beads you have lying around. So I challenge you to make something beautiful with your beads. Here is an example of what you can do with the beads.


I used Fancy Pants (Crush Collection) October Afternoon Journaling Tags, Prima Flowers, K&Company Words, K&Company rubon's, brads, ribbon from Joann's, pp's unknown, beads, Tim Holtz Stickles (cotton candy,and Aqua blue)

This is My take of a Dragon Fly! I think it came out really well and I love the bling I did with it. If you want to participate in this challenge go to Memories Always Forever and under challenges look for Beading Imagination this challenge starts 09/01/2009-09/08/09 there will be one lucky winner for a Random Act of Kindness I will be giving out! Good Luck and happy scrappin!!!! All entries must sign up at MAF and post Picture of the LO in the thread.

Always Toccara

No comments: