Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Some news and more news!



I wanted to stop by and give some insite on my scrappy life... Well I am a New DT Member over at MAF for the beading group! YEY!!! So excited Well I have won Layout of the day twice over there and I was so honored. The ladies over there are so nice and warm. the owner is wonder and have came out with a great network I was shocked because I had just joined and left a couple of things there so I can let the owner see some work and i was like me? SO here are the LO's that were LOTD!
I got some very nice comments! For the my sweet girls LO one of the comments were that they LO stood out to them because of the bright colors I used. And for the embellies one of the comments were they loved how I altered them and all the fiber, frill and how girly they look!
NOW for the Other DT position. I have found also another wonderful site called Cookin up creations. They are so exciting and full of fun! The owner over there is awesome! They will be choosing the new team and will have them by August 3rd. I am so excited. If this works out I will be on the DT for MAF in the Beading group and DT member at cookin up creations for scrapbooking. This will give me some balance and I can create for both without being overwhelmed! You can't imagine how excited I am! Wish me Luck!
Also I hope you all will be joining me for my second challenge! We are going to make this fun! The summer Vacation for those of us who have kids will be over in another month so, so lets get some LO's done.
SOME SCRAPPY NEWS!!! MAF will be having a grand opening the month of August! Please go and check it out to see what we have going on! there will be challenges, prizes from certain groups of the design teams and loads of fun! I will be there to as a New Design Team Member!!!SOOOO Excited!! Come and join the this excellent group of ladies!
Also I still have openings in my swap over at scrapbook.com sweet tooth swap! the ladies over there have made some awesome sweets. I am crafty lefty over there so go check it out if you have troble finding the forum topic swaps in interactive fun leave me a PM or a public comment I will surely get you there!

4 comments:

Pocono Pam said...

congratulations mama!!!! I am proud of you!!!!!

Cyndy G. said...

Congrats! That is such an honor!

Heather the Mooselover said...

I'm really glad to have you as a teammate over at MAF (I'm stamping but we're all a team!)

MaRLeNeF said...

Hi Tocarra, great blog, love the music (so uplifting) Congrats on the DT. God bless, Marlene :)