Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Layout for the Sketchy Thursday Challenge!



I made this LO for Sketchy Thursday's Challenge over at MAF. DT Diana who has these wonderful sketchs over there posted the challenge and I decide to play along! Of course it was before I made the DT so I pretty sure my LO did not count but I had fun having a sketch different than my style. My friend Joakima won this challenge YEY!!! She gets a prize from Diana. Just a little message to get you over to MAF where it is happening! So here is my LO I created for the challenge! If you wante to be included in these challenge go on over to MAF where there is a new sketch every thursday and a winner. join our siteand look under challenges-Contest there are so many things to inspire you and keep you scrappin!

used cardstock by Prima Marketing, textured caedstock by colorbok,
flowers by Prima, suede chipboard letter by anna griffin, binder ring ,
notebook paper, sharpie.

No comments: