Monday, July 27, 2009

My Blog Challenge #2

Well to those of you who Played along in my First Blog Challenge thank you soooo much. Well I have decided to go again. I have some great products from Prima marketing that I would love to share with my fellow followers! All you have to do is become a follower and you can do the challenge. The challenge is to follow a recipe challenge. the recipe is to:

.Use Beads of any kind
.Use pastel colors
.Use at least 2 pp's
.Use at least 1 type of stitching
.Use one photo

Sounds easy right! Please have you submissions in by August 15th and a winner will be choose and posted by August 17th. please leave a comment on this posting and leave a link to where your LO is posted.

Please come and join along it will be lot's of fun!

1 comment:

Pocono Pam said...

sounds like fun. I never worked with beads before but I am going to give it a try. I am ready for the challenge!! WOO! HOO!!!