Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It Happened Again!!!!!!!!!




I am so excited! I won the challenge #6 what's in your handbag challenge! It feels wonderful to win these challlenges when you work hard on them. I have been doing a lot of scrappin and my LO's are getting better and more creative. When you are doing challenges you seem to put your best foot foward!! (I should do it even when i am not being challenged but hey you know how it is)! So it is paying off for me big time! I have also put a word in for a scrapfit to be on the design team!!!yey! A new challenge blog that I came across from scrapbook.com and I thought it will be a cool challenge blog to keep the on the go mom's scrapping. My girls are in a performing arts school and they are always do a play and they are in ballet so we are busy! I have not scrapped any of their picture from this passing year but that will be my next task. they had a play doing the wiz last year and motown medley this year and ballet all year so anyway I should hear something soon, hopefully I make it. Also I have a DT position awaiting me when the blog comes off of break!!! So I am excited about what's to come and all scrapping has for me! This is the winning LO for the challenge! I won some cool products from whoopsadaisy a shop in the UK! Can't wait to receive my winnings!

1 comment:

Pocono Pam said...

Congrats!!!!!! It is a great LO!!! Cab't wait to see what your create with your new goodies!!!