Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I WON!!! YEY

I am so excited about winning the challenge from scrappers block forum. They had a week long crop a thon, everyday they had 3-4 different challenges from layout to scavenger hunts, to tutorial and more. I a got a voucher from a scrapbook shoppe called papermaze in the UK and won seperate winnings from that sponser. I also won GD spot over at Scrappers Block challenge blog for the next 6 weeks! how great is that. I guess I won't be able to participate in the challenges but it is so great to get some shine! I am still working hard, I joined a friend over at sb.com card swap I am excited about that and a layout challenge. So i am also excited about that. I wan't to post some of my work that I did over at scrappersblock. So please come back I know you have kinda missed me right? I am still here and busy doing layout's and stuff so I can show you here. BIg Thanks to Lou and the DT over at scrappers block for coming up with these great challenges so you can get my creativity going.





Always, Toccara

YESSSSSSSSS my signature is back. I was on My hubby's desktop for so long that I could not post it. lol

1 comment:

Meredith said...

{Hand clap} Go sista scrapper!