Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Not Forgotten...What I can show You!!

Hello to all I just want to let you know I have not forgotten about you. I have been submitting LO's and Altered stuff for DT and I have been doing it the right way making different stuff for each of them instread of using the same LO's and stuff for each one. I cannot post it until I have heard back weather I have made it or not. But don't fret You know that I am always scrapping and doing things so I still have some other things to show you!YEY here is some altered art and LO's that I can show you.











I am so excited about the things I have been working on and can't wait to show you more.

FYI: I am hosting a swap over a scrapbook.com it is called sweet tooth swap it is open and active. I am excepting 20 people in to the swap I have about 8 or 9 now and we are in partners of two's. we are having a wonderful time chating and sharing the type of sweet tooth embellies we are going to make for our partners. go on over to scrapbook.com and click on forum and the drop down menu will say interactive fun click on that one and look for us I am crafty lefty over they and I am the host it will say sweet tooth swap! Hope to see you there.

Also Prima Marketing has very nice embellies like the flowers we are all familar with but there 12x12 papers are awesome, journaling tags, rubon's all is great and are at a great deal. Ifound a lot of product at michales craft store and went absolutely nuts! Check them out if you have a local store near you!

Basic Grey has the new Lemonade Collection it is so pretty! please invest in some goodies.


Will post some pic's of the prima marketing goodies i purchased IDK maybe a challenge to give something aways! Last winner of my first blog challenge was MEREDITH!!! I hope you have received your prize I sent an e-mail inquiring if you have have not received a response let me know email me in the side bar to the right that says let's talk scrap!


Always, Toccara

No comments: