Saturday, July 11, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

















I hand made that ribbon flower you see in the LO above








And here is my two page layout...Haven't done one of these in a long time




It has been a while since I also did a page with hubby and I! It took me back a little to do this page. I did a lot of distressing in this LO.





Here are some handy things I made for a challenge They turned out great! You might be seeing a lot of these in my LO's and in my Shop on etsy! So keep the look out for an update!








Aren't these soooooooooooooooo cute! I just love them!






Well thanks for looking at all my creations! I am sure I will have more and once I receive all my winnings from the challenge I will be so excited with all that It's not funny!


Always, Toccara




I am trying to get rid of all this extra room but it wont go away! Please excuse the technical difficulty..... this is so annoying to see all that empty space on this post you don't have to keep reading I am just trying to use up the extra space since I have spent an hour trying to remove it. Well lets see what else I can speak of. I have nothing else! please be patient and go to the next post!
























































































































































No comments: