Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sketch's By Liz Qualman

Well I am back in the groove for some RAK! Liz Qualman over at my little sketch blook posts a sketch every sunday, and she has a little challenge going . She posted all her sketches for the month and it's the participants choice of sketch to do a layout for. Well i had time this week to do four out of the five sketch's for the month!!! It was hard, being so used to just doing what comes to mind but also fun. and I am excited and happy about how my layouts turned out. this will be the second time using sketches and they have all be from liz. So here they are wish me luck!!!




This layout above is also for a challenge on scrappersblock challenge blog and this challenge is to do a layout using senses. I actually made two suing sense and want to use this one for the challenge. Felling dirty on this one! lol














Thanks for looking
Always ,
Just as I am
Toccara

1 comment:

Liz Qualman said...

Just wanted to say thank you so much for playing along this month. I just posted the winner by drawing and hope that you will play along for next month too. Take care - Liz