Sunday, June 28, 2009

NEWS!!!Scrapper Block Forum!!!

I am so excited! I am supposed to be in bed right now but instead I am here on my blog to talk about scrappers Block Challenge Blog. For those of you that follow me you know that I have been in two challenges from their site and it has been so much fun. It helps me get my creativity going and doing layout more than I would. So now they have a forum going on and it is totally awesome! I just left from there and I could not leave until I went through everything. Challenges, just for funs you name it. you have to check it out for yourself and join in on some of the fun! Go to scrapper's Block and look for the scrappersblock forum logo and go from there. you will have an awesome time! I am soooooooooooooooo Excited!

1 comment:

Myia Shantrice said...

Totally off the subject but, I nominated you for a lovely blog award, head on over to my blog to check it out!