Thursday, June 25, 2009

My First Blog Challenge Winner!

Well the time has come and my challenge is at it's end here and I have to make a decision! First I want to say thanks to those who participated and took the time out to visit my blog and do a layout. It really meant a lot to me. Both contestants did a layout of their favorite book and they both choose the Bible. Both of the layout's are wonderful and had meaning to them. I loved both of them a lot but I could only choose one winner. I could not make a decision and thought of sending both the prize because I don't have a team helping me decide, but I had to really look at what I liked about both and gave individual points on what I liked about each and then tallyed up the points and the most points won. So the winner is.....................................................Meredith! yey! your layout gave a lot of detail about why the bible was your favorite book. I hope you all join me again for another Challenge! Meredith please e-mail me your address so I can get your prize to you and let me know what you would like on your keychain! My e-mail address in to right of on my blog homepage here in the area that says lets talk scrap!To see Meredith's layout for my challenge visit her site at dejavuscrapbookingphotography.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Meredith said...

First, I'd ike that thank my mom...Ha Ha just kidding. Thank you so so much! I'll get that info to you ASAP!
M.