Monday, June 15, 2009

My Favorites For the Challenge!

Hello to all who are participating in the challenge! Thanks for being involved in the fun. So tomorrow is the day I choose the two who will move on to the next round of the challenge. So today I thought I would put down my answers to the questions I ask you guys to answer so for the books I absolutely love
#1 is The bible My favorite book in the bible as a child is Exodus I think it was very inspiration! Today I love all of the new testement!
#2 The notebook by Nicholas Sparks I love real true love stories even though it was not a true story it happens this story was relatable and it wasn't far fetched. and the ending when I found who who the reader was and who he was reading it to made me love it even more. He is a master of true love stories.
#3 The secret life of Bees my sue monk Kidd I read this story about 3 years ago before the movie was ever though about. I loved the time setting and the story line. I absoutely love this book and this is the only book other than the bible that I want to read again.

For embellies
#1 Prima Flowers (all kinds)
#2 Buttons
#3 chipboard letters
So those are my answers and please check back on the 17th wednesday, I will post the two who moves on for the second part of the challenge and what the next challenge is.

Thanks for playing again!
Toccara

No comments: