Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sunday April 12 Sketch by My little Sketch blook



I used a sketch by lizqualman at my little sketch blook. I have never used someone's sketch before I always kinda do my own thing and I though I would put a little spin to my usual so here is the sketch


And here is what I came up with. I could not find my cutter to get the open circles so I used all closed circles and just used different cutters with different textures and some old school cutting due to children playing in my craft space. So in all I think it came out ok! This sketch focused on circles and I tried to keep it throughout the layout.

1 comment:

Liz Qualman said...

Wow - great layout and love how you made it so feminine. I think you may get hooked on sketches???? Maybe...thank you so much for stopping by and for sharing. Take care - Liz