Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's Layout Time!

I Have finally posted another layout! It has been such a long time that it is a shame. Ive been sharing other things in life of a scrapper... But not any layouts. I am excited but frustrated, my camera is acting crazy and it took me forever and a day to get this layout to look decent on camera. This is the best it is going to get until I get me another camera. But for this layout, I love it. My girls were helping dad clean out his chest full of clothes to give to the shelters and this is what happened! They look so so cute.







here is a close up on some of the journaling.









This is a cute and simple layout. I was afraid of putting girly colors since they are kinda dressed like boys and have Sculley's and jersey's on but i thought what the heck and and came out OK! It ls so funny how they are holding up 3 fingers for peace signs instead of 2 fingers that is soooo funny to me loca's!














































































































No comments: