Welcome to CraftyChicByHand ATC Challenges 2018 Design Team Call. I am super excited to have this challenge site for Artist Trading Cards as I am a lover of these small pieces of Art.A little about me, I am not new to having my own challenge blog and being Admin of a few challenges blogs in the past this avenue of just ATC challenges will be new. I have been crafting for quite a while over 16 years, I have my own online shop where I make Unique ATC kits which people have come to love! I participate in ATC Swaps, make other handmade crafts like hemp jewelry, alter mason jars and scrapbook. I have three daughters two in which are teenagers and one almost preteen age I am excited about my niche and I am looking for 4-5 talented ladies to be a part of my Design Team for a 6-month Term. You will need to have experience with making ATC’s and if you have pocket letter experience that is great as well. You also need to be able to work with kits made for you. My kits are very bold bright and unique so not so much traditional ATC card making. You can visit my shop to see the different kind of kits I make and have an idea of what you will use for some of the challenges. I am looking for individuals that like to have fun, make unique art, work with a team, and will be passionate about the team they are on. I also have a shop of where the kits are being provided from so you will be required to post on your Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and blog our challenges we host. You also will need to be able to take great photos of your creations (I am kind of particular with photos and making sure everything looks clean and uniform). You will also need to have a joy for admiring others work and commenting on our participant’s creations. I am all about lifting each other up and showing love for this craft we all love so much! If this is you???
1. shoot over 3 themed ATC Cards that best represents your style and what you can do with these small pieces of Art. If you have pocket letter experience as well you can provide an additional image with a completed pocket letter page. I would love to see all you can do.
2. Provide a fun photo (whatever fun is to you) over that you would like to use as your photo on our blog that you are a part of the Design Team.
3. Provide a short bio telling me what you think I should know about you whatever that is! Fun facts, family, crafting background, whatever you want other crafters you will be inspiring to know.
4. I will need your full name, mailing address, and phone just in case I need to text you
5. Please provide me with your blog address
6. In the e-mail I need the subject line to say CraftyChic ATC Challenges Design Team Call
7. Please have your applications sent to email@example.com by February 4th. I will have chosen the team by February 5th and you will be notified by February 7th
Benefits of being on the team:
1. You will be a part of a great community of crafters and be able to inspire others.
2. You will get exposure on our Instagram page FB page and on Pinterest.
3. You will receive at about 8 ATC Kits in advance for your term that you will need to use for 8 of the 13 challenges we will have during your term. You will know which challenges to use the kits for.
4. You will receive a code to my etsy shop where you can purchase additional kits you like at a 10% discount during your term.
· Only US applications at this time.
· Please only apply if you can commit to the 6-month term as I am sending out kits to you and need to ensure that you will fulfill your terms with what you were provided.
· Must be on FB as we will have a Design Team page and we have a CraftyChicByHand page for our participants. I also have a product page in which you can also follow it is encouraged for you to follow as I update new kits available there as well.